Let the object in focus stand out. The Background defocus app simulates a shallow depth of field by creating a blurred out background.
It captures two photos with different focus settings, which you can bring together to create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background.
How to use Background defocus:
1. Start the Camera and select Background defocus as camera mode
2. Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
3. Tap the camera key to take a photo
4. Change the blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
5. Tap the save buttonTips for best photos:
To get the best results, please focus on an object 15-45cm (0.5-1.5 feet) away and make sure the background object is 5 meter away from focus target and hold camera steady.
Background defocus – in a professional manner prominent focus photograph objects. Background defocus applications can simulate shallow depth of field through the establishment of a blurred background mode. It can use a different focus setting shoot two photos. You can synthesize these two photos together to create a new one with a clear focus photograph objects and beautiful blurred backgrounds.
The application of image processing is very delicate, very good applications.