Alarm don’t work sometimes via mobile internet! Pls make posseble to use podcasts for alarm, which automatic are downloaded at evening for alarm at morning! It’s a good idea for problem with mobile internet! The quolity of music and voice is very hight, the interface is good too, but alarm mulfunctions! Here we provide BBC iPlayer Radio V 184.108.40.20650 for Android 4.0++ The official BBC iPlayer Radio app for listening to BBC Radio wherever you go.
– Listen live to BBC Radio stations from the World Service and across the UK
– Catch up or listen again to your favourite BBC Radio programmes
– Download podcasts to enjoy anywhere, even when offline
– Browse and listen to carefully curated BBC Radio highlights and collections
– View daily schedules and categories quickly and easily
– Discover audio and video clips, including many live performances
– See what tracks are playing on air as well as track lists for on demand programmes
– Wake up to and doze off to BBC Radio with a built-in alarm clock and night mode
A network connection is required in order to access content.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
The app is fantastic with major flaw. The app starts automatically even after shut down. I m experiencing this issue from long time. Ideally app should stop once you switched off. But, it starts automatically thus consuming your precious data.