I have read the FAQ and it clearly indicates to root my phone. Dude, are you fooling us? If we wanted to root our phone then why do we need only this app while there are many others available. If you can not fix it just clearly say that it will not work for security updates of march 2017. Here we provide Fake GPS Location V 2.5 for Android 4.2++ Installation:
For previous versions Lollipop (5.1) needs to move system app (required root access only for that action can be removed later).
– Change GPS location to the selected location
– Allows users to change location immediately with Joystick
– Enter latitude/longitude directly from the joystick
– Set points on the map to create route and to walk automatically
– For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without enabling "Allow mock locations" option. Please move app to /system/priv-app
Developer mode being activated
1. Settings – About phone – Software – Build number (7 clicks).
2. Settings – Developer Options – or mock locations Allow mock locations apps selection
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
END USER AGREEMENT
Any inappropriate use of the application (including traps) will not be supported by our team and it is your responsibility if you use it for that.
This application is provided "as is" and we can not be responsible for any use by the end users of our application.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Very good. Could you pls try and stop with so many ads? Maybe onee on the side small because alot of Pop us deff slow it down. Also the app works perfectly but on occasion will go back to my regular location,. I get this may be due to the e 911 but is there anything else poss?