Take control over your files! File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with new sections for Archives and Documents
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB drives (if supported)
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share files easily using a wide range of sending options
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Fully-customizable Homescreen with quick access tiles
• Find on-device files quickly with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Get an at-a-glance view of all your files and folders using the Storage Analyzer
• Bookmarks to selected files and folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Access to hidden files and folders
Notes Editors:The app is now battery friendly. Just improve on the look of the home. Like moving both Internal Strorage and SD Card a little to the bottom to atleast consume that big empty space. And it will look better if it’s farther than the Pictures, Music and etc because its not part of the media category. It is where all of that media is located so you can put some distance b/w those.
Editors is lazy not tested it