Flipboard, the most-known and most-used feeds reader on iOS now hits Android with social media content integration, including G . If you’ve ever stepped on mobile feed readers world, you’ve probably heard that there was a beloved app used for most of iOS users called Flipboard. Unfortunately it wasn’t available for Android… until now.
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
Finally, you can add as many accounts as you want from a complete list including major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and G . You can even like/unlike, view comments and reply from Flipboard app. Likewise, you can add other accounts like Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, 500px, Youtube… and more are coming soon.
Notes Editors:What we used to do with 5 or 6 apps (or even more) now can be done with just one app: Flipboard is a black-hole which is taking up your social activity and your news sources from a comprehensive approach. It’s leaving competitors far behind. Must-have.
Editors is lazy not tested it