Thank you so, so much for now allowing us to download to SD card!!! P.S. – I hope someday that maybe I’ll be able to read Marvel comics digitally via Hoopla as well. I’m a huge fan, but I can’t afford a subscription to their Marvel Unlimited service. So I just have to wait for the anthologies to come out at my local public library. Here we provide Hoopla Digital V 4.15.1 for Android 4.4++ Instantly borrow eBooks, audiobooks, comics, music, movies & TV – 24/7 and FREE with your library card.
Six formats all in one app for a multimedia content experience!
Download the app now and explore all of our latest content and features including:
* Action View on comics.
* Borrow recent FULL album releases from the most popular artists.
* More playback speeds on audiobooks.
* More fonts, formatting options, themes, and more on eBooks.
* ALL content can be downloaded to enjoy offline and we now support downloading to an SD card.
* CHROMECAST: We support casting to the 1st and 2nd generation Chromecasts.
Also check back for these upcoming features!
* Read-along eBooks
* Android TV support
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I use the free services ( mostly movies) offered through my local public library. The app works very well, and so far, is crash-free except when I have to p ause a movie for a phone call. I have to restart the app to resume the movie. Other than that, it works flawlessly. I love that movies can be downloaded for offline viewing!