Built for the love of chess, this app is open source and free for all.
– 110 000 individual users daily and growing fast.
– Play bullet, blitz, classical, and correspondence chess.
– Play multiple games simultaneously.
– Find players, follow players and see your online friends
– Challenge players
– Chat with your opponent.
– Get training with chess puzzles
– Over The Board mode to play offline with a friend.
– Offline AI mode.
– Board editor
– Analysis board with local computer evaluation
– Available in 80 languages.
– Dark and light themes and several board and pieces sets
– Designed for both phones and tablets, supporting landscape mode
Chess variants are supported, either in online and offline modes! Try them all:
– Chess960: pieces on the home rank are randomised.
– King Of The Hill: bring your king to the center to win.
– Threecheck: check the opponent king three times.
– Antichess: lose all your pieces to win.
– Atomic Chess: nuke the opponent.
– Horde: destroy the horde to win.
– Racing Kinkgs: race to the eighth rank to win.
This application is open source, and respects user freedom. It is entirely free and without ads, now and forever.
This is a good game but not too addictive, well worth trying.