LOOKS GOOD BUT !!!! it works perfectly on my acer tablet A1 810. and the screen display is good because it acts like cardboard, display at a limit of 5″ diagonal which is good for people who have small vr glasses. but SENSORS ARE NOT DETECTED on my samsung grand prime g531f. so i can’t use it at all since i use my phone with a headset and not the tab. i hope you can fix it. i rate a symbolic 4 stars until you fix that for this phone model. but i really can’t use it at all… by the way, what about a widescreen cinema mode for mono and 3D lr/tb ? because the interface is really just fine. thanks in advance. Here we provide Magic VR Video Player V 1.2.2 for Android 4.1++ Features
1. Light-weight and clean UI, immersive VR experience.
2. Full support to 180° and 360° VR video, 3D stereo and mono video can be supported as well. In most cases, player will choose the best mode for you.
3. Advanced video rendering algorithm to support most popular VR glasses and phones, we are keeping on improving compatibility with more VR devices and phones.
4. Support mp4, mkv, mov, flv, avi, rmvb and webm etc video files, we optimize performance and battery life to full utilize the hardware capability of different phones. Up to 4k video will be supported on latest phones.
5. Easy-to-use video playback with a VR media controller panel. You can use gaze input to control the panel, a bluetooth josystick/gamepad controller, cardboard trigger or even a headset with control buttons will be much more convenient.
Please feel free to let us know issues and suggestions, we'll try our best to solve issues.
Email: [email protected]
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
LOOKS GOOD BUT !!!! it works perfectly on my acer tablet A1 810. and the screen display is good because it acts like cardboard, display at a limit of 5