Migraine Buddy is a personal tracking tool to help those who suffer from severe migraines. It functions a simple bit effective symptoms diary, helping you detect triggers for you to avoid and hopefully reduce the number of painful episodes.
How does it work? Simply note down each and every one of your symptoms, with as much detail as possible, by answering a quick and easy questionnaire, coverign everything from how much it hurts, to what you did that you think may have caused it, and where the pain started.
☆FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS☆
– Easy to use, beautifully designed interface and icons with wizard style questionnaires that guides users through the recording process
– Record ongoing and past migraines
– Quick tapping motion to answer the questionnaire
- Quick access to skip and record entries at a later time
– Customized reports including frequency and duration, pain intensity, pain location, migraine triggers, migraine symptoms and helps to understand the effectiveness of migraine medications and other relief methods
– Acts like a migraine journal that helps to identify migraine triggers such as stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, food, weather, menstruation, etc.
– Notes section to keep track of food, specific weather conditions or barometric pressure, mood, etc.
– Add custom fields to the questionnaire so it becomes a permanent option for users
– Automatically detects and records sleep activity
– Correlates sleep and behavior information to onset of migraines
- Data is secured and protected by HIPAA-compliant cloud
The more you use it, the more useful it will become in helping you detect triggers and avoid those nasty migraines.
It's a beautifully designed app, which is both quick and easy to use, and genuinely useful.