The Pedometer app does everything it needs to do. It is quite flexible and has a nice user interface, and informs the user thoroughly on his daily, weekly or monthly walking rates.
How to use
– Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
– Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
– Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
– If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
– In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
– In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
– Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
– If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
A simple, in-depth pedometer app that shows you everything from the number of steps you have walked to your average speed.
Notes Editors:The app is very detailed, precise and gives an in-depth analysis of the user’s walking amounts. It also has a simple, but pretty GUI and is not confusing to use. It provides users an on-the-go experience with which they can easily know just how many calories they lost.
Editors is lazy not tested it