I love the format and the simplicity. However wherever Im zoomed in I don’t have a free view tip swipe to the exact location once I’m zoomed some parts end up in accessible until I zoom back out. Also after completing my work the saved photo has a poor resolution compared to doing a screenshot and saving that instead…Other than that it’s a great app. Here we provide PostWrap – Poster Maker V 2.3.14 for Android 4.0.3++ PostWrap instantly transforms plain text into a poster. Just type and swipe, and the app will generate posters automatically. You can choose the one you like and save it or share it. If you are not comfortable with the poster generated, you can always tweak it. You can use this to put text on photo, create flyers, or use it as a quote creator.
– Design posters with/without a background image
– Multiple lines of text are possible
– Swipe left or right to generate posters automatically
– Different text arrangement is possible
– Fine tune your poster by editing text alignment, font, color or effects
– Text can be scaled, moved and rotated
– Modify Line space and Letter space
– If you want to change your text or add more text, go back and change
– Poster can be saved or shared.
– You can add your own fonts or download our handpicked fonts
The app comes with limited number of fonts to keep the app size to a minimum and to avoid copyright issues. But that does not stop you from using the fonts you like. Just download the fonts you like and open them using PostWrap (or you could drop your fonts in the 'PostWrap/Fonts' folder). If that sounds too much, we provide option to download fonts from within the app itself.
Join our Beta program for sneak preview of new features before they are officially released. Use the following link to join our beta program.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Almost everything is perfect. Except when we write in hindi like