Either if you have insomnia or you are concerned about having a restful and healthy sleep, Urbandroid Team’s Sleep as Android is the app you should try next. It’s basically an app that take advantage of the microphone and motion sensor of your mobile device to track how well you sleep.
– Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone’s or wearable sensors (2 weeks trial)
– Optional Pebble, Android Wear or Galaxy Gear smart watch tracking
– Google Fit, S Health integration
– Smart bulb control with Philips HUE
– Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
– FaceBook, Twitter sharing
– Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…) and playlists
– Nature sound lullabies (whales, storm, sea, chants..) with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
– Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
– Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
Notes Editors:The accuracy of the app depends on the devices’ built-in sensors. Still, the app concept is awesome and the design and usability unbeatable.
Editors is lazy not tested it