Waze starts from a simple premise: traffic jam, running out of gas, accidents are other driving-related troubles are in many cases caused by lack of communication. Well, that’s pretty clear with traffic jam: if we know that there’s a traffic jam we’ll probably take an alternative road, lighten the problem instead of making it worse by lengthen the queue.
– Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
– Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
– Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
– Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
– Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
– Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
– Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
– Find the cheapest gas station on your route
– Add information on local places and businesses
– Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
– See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
– One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
– Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app. Join drivers in your area who share real-time traffic & road info to save time, gas money, and improve daily commuting for all.
Editors Notes:In a few words, a really useful app that makes the most of mobile technology to improve our lifestyle.
Editors is lazy not tested it