Zynga’s New Words with Friends incorporates a host of new features that die-hard fans will be most happy with, and newbies will love too. The object of the game is the same, but the add-ons make it even better.
With an improve interface, better social features, a single-player mode and built-in dictionary, New Words with Friends packs the age-old punch with a new twist.
• CHAT with your friends in-game
• TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats
• EXPAND your English vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day
• CHALLENGE your friends to think and play faster in English with Fast Play
• FIND your best English opponent by browsing players’ profiles in Community Match
• ACCESS your games on your phone, tablet, and computer*
*Play Words With Friends without third party ads between moves if you previously purchased Words With Friends on any mobile device. Be sure to login with Facebook or the email account you used to make the previous purchase to continue to play without third party ads between moves.
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service.
• For specific information about how Zynga collects and uses personal or other data.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchase are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga, Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
Editors Notes:The social aspects of the game have also been enhanced. You can still login with Facebook and challenge friends, and there’s a new Community Match system. This lets you browse user profiles and pick opponents, or the app will automatically choose a match based on your stats.
Editors is lazy not tested it