A Tale of Survival Description
A Tale of Survival (ATOS) is open world survival based RPG. The game features a completely randomly generated open world to explore, crafting, survival based game play and resource gathering. Stranded and alone you must harvest the materials from the land around you to survive!
This is the free version of the game which contains periodic advertisements.
* Randomly generated, unique open world to explore
* Craft weapons, clothing and tools
* Dungeons to discover and explore
* Lots of enemy variety!
* Permanent death
* Fight deadly monsters
* Manage your hunger and warmth to stay alive
* Original soundtrack – Credits to our composer – http://www.allhandsburythedead.co.uk/
* Fishing, mining and lots more..
A Tale of Survival is constantly being updated with new features, optimizations and game-play elements. Do you have an idea for the game? Send it to us using the email bellow!
Latest version – 1.1.96 –
• Fixed bug with cooking put placement sometimes causing an error
• Improved resource placement when generating world
• Fixed speech bubble stutter
• Fixed bug with cliff and cave rock sprite flicker
• Improved camera smoothness slightly
• Fixed bug with water creatures following outside of the water
• NPCS now have unique water walking speeds
• Increased spawn rate of cactus
• Crafting vial now requires sand and a furnace
• Potions now require a vial to craft instead of sand
• Increased standard world size 75%
• Fixed bug with npc defense destroying
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download A Tale of Survival APK File
- Price: free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: A Tale of Survival.apk
- Updated: October 20, 2015
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 31MB
DISCLAIMER: A Tale of Survival is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in A Tale of Survival
- - Version 1.1.96 (24-5-15) -
- • Fixed bug with cooking put placement sometimes causing an error
- • Improved resource placement
- • Fixed speech bubble stutter
- • Fixed bug with water creatures following
- • NPCS now have unique water walking speeds
- • Crafting vial now requires sand and a furnace
- • Potions now require a vial to craft instead of sand
- • Increased standard world size 75%
- Read the full patch notes here -