Darker (Screen Filter) Description
Darker can lower your screen brightness to extremely low levels, to help prevent eyestrain during the night. Use the built-in color filter* to adjust the color of your display, perfect for filtering out harsh white backgrounds during the night.
This app is fully functional and does not include advertisements. Additional paid features are unlockable through an In-app purchase.
Xiaomi device / MIUI users need to go to Settings → Apps → Darker, and enable “Show popup windows” for Darker to work correctly.
Paid features include:
» Auto-On & Auto-Off
» Start at boot
» Lower brightness below 20%
» Darken navigation bar
» Custom filter colors
» Root mode
» Customizable notification buttons
• Up to three buttons can be added for quick access.
• Buttons to increase and decrease the brightness (+5%, -5%, +10%, -10%)
• Buttons to set a specific brightness (@0%, @10%, @20%, … , @90%, @100%)
• Quick toggles (stop, pause, reset, color filter)
Note: When manually installing APK files, Android blocks the “Install” button from being pressed when Darker is running. This is NOT a bug. It’s a protective measure to prevent malicious apps from camouflaging the install button. Pausing Darker will solve this.
*The color filter is similar to how the desktop version of f.lux works. Selecting a redder color will reduce more bluelight emitted from the display.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 62
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: Darker (Screen Filter).apk
- Updated: November 17, 2015
- File Size: 129KB
DISCLAIMER: Darker (Screen Filter) is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Darker (Screen Filter)
- ▪ Fixed color filter not working when brightness is at 100% on some devices