This is an exercise in frustration. Firstly it cuts off the moment you lose your internet connection or switch between WiFi and mobile data. Beyond that, when in the background the app barely plays 3 songs before it either stops requiring intervention or closes completely. This is the first ever music app I’ve had which exhibits this behaviour. The selection of music is alright though but the behaviour is too frustrating to give it more than 1. Here we provide d’Music V 1.5 for Android 4.1++ Enjoy your favourite songs from a catalogue of over 30 million songs!
With d'Music, you are able to stream/enjoy your favourite songs from a catalogue of over 30 million songs. Listen to more songs covering a wider genre of music, including top international tracks, Latin beats or rock to the Caribbean flavour with dancehall, reggae and Soca and download songs and listen on-the-go.
HOW TO ACCESS
Available exclusively for Digicel customers. Simply login with your Digicel ID, your single login for all your Digicel accounts, including My Digicel app.
You must be on a plan which includes dMusic to access.
Launched in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bonaire, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Curacao, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, El Salvador, Panama, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent, Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands and Trinidad. Coming soon to other Digicel countries.
With d’Music you can:
– Stream your favourite songs from over 30M tracks and artists from a wide variety of musical genres, including songs from local artists
– Enjoy great sound quality and fast streaming
– Play any song from any device, mobile, tablet or your computer @ www.digicelmusic.com with premium service
– Listen to your favorite tunes free of advertisements
– Download your songs for offline listening (offline mode & on Wi-Fi)
– Enjoy unlimited back and forward track skips
– Personalize your listening by liking favorite tracks to listen later
– Access your recently played songs
– Listen to featured playlists or create playlists for the mood you are in, such as party, workout, love or on the way to work
– Play, pause and skip tracks from locked screen
– Watch top music videos
– Get the 411 on the latest in entertainment newsfeeds.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
What I can't understand YouTube is free, this is a Digital app which they say it's free but it sucks your data dry. So users beware. And please check your data regularly, providing you have the my digicel app. Because if you don't your balance would be depleting little bit by little bit, without you being aware. Digicel is becoming very sketchy, they are adding on hidden charges to your monthly bill or they are slowly taking money from your balance on the my Digicel app. There service is becoming less than perfect as a lot of persons thought they would be.. Shame on you Digicel.