Dumb Ways to Die Description
Years later and Dumb Ways To Die is still hilarious. Based off a smash hit YouTube video from Melbourne Metro promoting train safety, DWTD features heaps of cute-as-a-button cartoon critters meeting their bloody demise in really stupid ways. Save them with some fast fingerwork, only to have more creatures in distress pop up faster and faster until you absolutely can’t handle it anymore. Everyone inevitably meets their doom, and that song will be stuck in your head from now until forever. Dumb entertainment.
Dumb Ways to Die is the official game based on a popular cartoon video made by the Metro company in Australia to promote train safety.
In this playable version of Dumb Ways to Die you can enjoy 15 minigames where you’ll have to take action to save your cute little characters.
In one of the minigames, for example, you have to blow on your device’s microphone to keep a plane flying. In another your aim is to touch the screen very fast to keep the character running. And in yet another, you’ll have to press the holes that your character is bleeding out of.
When you begin the game you’ll have three lives; in other words, if you let three of your characters die, you’ll lose and have to start over from the beginning.
Dumb Ways to Die is a very fun casual game that has the same animation and the same gorgeous graphics as the original video, and its gameplay is perfectly developed for touch screens.
Graphics are goofball fun. The minigames are simple and ridiculous. It's definitely worth a laugh or two, and is even good to share with your kiddos if they need to be distracted for a few minutes.
Download APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 6
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: Dumb Ways to Die.apk
- Updated: December 09, 2015
- File Size: 40MB
DISCLAIMER: Dumb Ways to Die is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Dumb Ways to Die
- Three exciting new mini-games!
- SPACEMAN SPLAT - Our simple-minded spaceman has decided to remove his helmet. Help him put it back on before it’s too late!
- MIND THE GAP - Help our safety challenged friends board the train. Be sure to mind the gap by jumping at exactly the right time.
- DO YOUR OWN ELECTRICAL WORK - Play amateur electrician as you attempt to connect wires across the screen. Choose wisely, otherwise it’s all over!