FPse for Android is the Best, the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also called as PSX , PS1 or Playstation 1)
More than 250.000 daily users with a rating up to 4,5 stars on Google Play Store!
FPse is able to display all PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation which will let you understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite Playstation games to enjoy them on your Android phone with this fabulous emulator.
FPse features all of this:
– outstanding interface which scans your local storage to find playstation games and displays the covers of the games automatically, stay pressed onto game’s icon to access context menu of each game!
– High performance
– High compatibility
– High sound quality
– Possibility to save your game play at any time
– Emulates the Audio tracks (using .cue files)
– Included up to 10 gamepads in overlay onto the screen (downloadable directly
– gun emulation named Guncon. use your finger to shoot, really fun.
A and B buttons are emulated on the left screen corners
– Emulation of Analog Sticks
– Compatible with the G-Sensor. the Touchscreen. devices’s buttons
– Supports files’s extensions .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf , .pbp and .Z disc image formats (compressed files handled automatically .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape)
– Full Support of IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote, Wiimote (using the software Bluez IME)
– Full native support of Xbox 360 gamepads, PS3 ‘s gamepad or PS4,MOGA controllers ,”Nvidia Shield” and more!!
– OpenGL supports external plugins, and by default FPse downloads its plugins’s file when starting!
– Software’s renderer in High Definition ! (up to 4x Native resolution)
– Experimental multi Players LAN mode using two Android devices! Play with two players mode with a game that wasn’t made for that! IE: Tekken3!
– Multi players mode Exclusive !! Play to multi players games using up to 4 different devices on one device running the game. all others android devices are like a wireless gamepad onto each screen!! really fun!
– Automatic cheat’s codes search engine Exclusive.
– Autofire with many frequencies
– Compress a game individually or all games in one pass by using the feature free_disk_space
– Displaying on Wide screen!! exclusive feature to display any games on wide screen natively
– Dithering of textures like on the real Console
– Shaders to improve the software rendering
– Preliminary support for the VR Glasses! (Occulus GearVR Google_Cardboard Homido etc..)
– native support of NFS protocol which let you load your games directly from your local Networks from a NAS or your computer.
– Compressed files in .ZIP .RAR .7Z .ECM and even .APE are extracted smartly.
And much more features!
From the new interface you can load and share your covers and even compress files of the games…
Now it’s time to enjoy the Best Playstation emulator on Android!
Searching for tutorial? take a look here:
Please visit our Forum if you have any question.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.!!
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download APK File
- Price: Paid
- Downloads: 1206
- Requires: Android 2.1 and up
- File Name: FPse.apk
- Updated: June 03, 2016
- File Size: 3.5MB
DISCLAIMER: FPse is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in FPse
- FPse 0.11.168:
- - Fix for x86 cpu's and hd soft video mode
- FPse 0.11.167:
- - Added smart .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape uncompressing feature (from load ISO menu)
- - Added native support for x86 cpu's
- - Added NFS client support, (Misc/Path)
- - Improved ripped iso support
- - Added .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape file browsers support
- - Auto-creation of .cue file
- - Fixed Cheats
- - Fixed Audio save bug
- - Much faster
- - Updated english Help
- - Full support for Android TV
- A problem? email us: email@example.com
History Versions FPse
- FPse Apk File [Paid] Date: 2015-07-17