This is the official Google Docs app. For most users, it’s since been replaced by Google Drive, but since some folks are still using the old version, we’re here to let you know that it’s alive and kicking. Save any and all of your documents to you Google Docs account, and then access them through the app. They’re uploaded to the cloud, so you’re able to modify them wherever and then they’ll be changed in all locations. You can also share docs with other people to collectively edit, which is enormously useful for teamwork. It’s a must-have app – or, it was, before being replaced by Drive.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
– Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
– Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
– Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
Editors Notes:This app is so easy to use and I have been able to do so much more. I enjoy this app and plan to use it everyday.
Editors is lazy not tested it