If there was ever a must-have app, Google Drive is it. This all-in-one app gives you access to document sharing and storage in the cloud, combining what was formerly Google Docs and Google Sheets and Google Slides and so forth into one honkin’ cloud storage facility. It’s super easy to view, edit, and share your stuff through the app. If you’ve got a solid connection, you can even collaborate on documents in realtime. It’s reliable and ad-free. In my opinion, it’s the best cloud storage choice you can make.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
Editors Notes:Nearly infinite storage of anything you want in the cloud, combined with immediate access in the palm of your hand. Seamless synching with your desktop Google account. The future is now, people.
Editors is lazy not tested it