Google Wallet Description
Google’s new Wallet app works just like the old one in terms of easily sending money to anyone in the US with an email address, regardless of whether or not they have an account with the app. You can send money from whatever source you want, be it your debit card, bank account, or Wallet balance. It should work seamlessly with Android Pay as soon as it drops, with Wallet’s functionality being concentrated in keeping balances between people who need to send money between each other (as opposed to making purchases from places of business). It’s simple to use, and the extra functions are just right to keep your personal money stuff organized.
Google Wallet is an easier way to pay in stores, pay your friends and pay online.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can’t be used. You can unlock your card any time.
Notes Editors:Simple as pie to use. Lock or cancel cards with mere taps, or top up your Wallet balance with some extra dosh. Keep track of how much you’re spending by adding only set amounts to your balance, which you can set up as a recurring bank account transfer so that you save without even thinking twice about it. All of your transactions are tracked for your convenience. Any money received through the app can be spent at any of millions of US locations where Debit MasterCard is accepted, or to withdraw cash from ATMs.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 12
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: Google Wallet.apk
- Updated: November 10, 2015
- File Size: 13MB
DISCLAIMER: Google Wallet is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Google Wallet
- • We heard you loud and clear, and we've brought back the ability to manually lock Google Wallet.
- • Improved our contact suggestions for sending and requesting money, so people you send money to most will show up first.
- • You can now add a second verified bank account.
- • Bug fixes and visual improvements.