How to Tie a Tie Description
All of us who have tried to do it on our own, actually know that tying a tie is not as easy as it looks. Well, this app comes up to makes your life easier in this regard. It contains a detailed step-by-step instructions (including pictures) on how to tie 13 types of tie knots: Atlantic, Diagonal, Four-in-hand, Half Windsor, Kelvin, Oriental, Persian, Plattsburg, Pratt, Simple Double, St. Andrew, Windsor and Bow Tie.
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you’ll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won’t need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Other great features:
• great choice of popular tie knots
• more than 20 knots (12 for free) and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• intuitive user interface – nothing disturbs you from tying a pretty tie-knot from the first time.
Many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem because we use them quite rarely. The new app How To Tie a Tie is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties. If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
Very clear text instructions and picture illustrating each step. Great idea, simple and good-looking layout and truly didactical. High recommended.
How to Tie a Tie has been developed by ArtelPlus, an emerging developer focused on this kind of didactical apps “How to”.
Can use any tie knot and everybody asks me as where I am learning this.
Download APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 10
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: How to Tie a Tie.apk
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- File Size: 9.0MB
DISCLAIMER: How to Tie a Tie is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in How to Tie a Tie
- • android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS was removed