So I kept silent for awhile since the revamp. I stopped using this except for when preaching. The app is awesome but I have two big complaint that is only on Android from what I see. The status bar (orange) and the on screen buttons stay on the screen when the video is playing. A bright orange bar is distracting when trying to study. Buttons not so much. The other complaint is that when watching any video, the screen will shut off. This never has happened before the update. I know that the brothers and sisters work hard to make this app and it is not easy to do so. Thank you for all the hard you do for Jehovah and his people! Here we provide JW Library Sign Language V 2.4.12767 for Android 4.1++ JW LIBRARY SIGN LANGUAGE is an official app produced by Jehovah's Witnesses. It downloads, organizes, and plays sign-language videos from jw.org, the official website of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Watch the Bible and other video publications in sign language. Download them to your mobile device so that you can watch them when you are not connected to the Internet. Enjoy the colorful images, simple navigation, and easy-to-use controls.
– Simple Navigation. The Bible page lets you watch the New World Translation books that have been released. You can also watch individual verses that have not yet been released as part of the New World Translation but have been signed as part of other publications. The Library page displays other publications and movies that are available on jw.org.
– Quickly Look Up Cited Scriptures. While you are watching a video publication, swipe from the left edge of the screen to open the navigation drawer. The video will pause and you can tap the Bible button. Navigate to the cited Scripture and watch it. Using the navigation drawer, go back to the Library page to resume watching the original video.
– Easily Download Videos. The videos that you have not downloaded appear with dimmed colors. Tap a video to start downloading it from jw.org. Tap the Download All button to download all the videos on the page. Long press (tap and hold) a video to delete it from your device.
– Manage Space. You can choose whether to download larger (higher-quality) or smaller (lower-quality) videos. If your device has an SD card slot, you can choose whether to download videos to your device or to the SD card.
– Easy-to-Use Video Player. Use these simple gestures to control the video playback:
— Two-finger tap: Play or pause the video.
— Swipe left: Skip to the next marker.
— Swipe right: Skip to the previous marker.
— Single tap: Show or hide player controls.
– Custom playlists
– History of recently played videos
© Copyright 2017 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Thank you for your hard work! I'm having trouble switching between Watchtower and watching cited Bible verses; The Bible seems to play behind the wt. Also, double finger pause 1/3 of the time sends video to next/previous paragraph. (Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 SM-P607T v5.1.1) UPDATE: NOW FIXED! THANKS