Microsoft Word Description
Microsoft Word is true for android phones and tablets research and development applications.
Whether you want to create a beautiful document or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, Word gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your documents look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
REAL MICROSOFT WORD
Get the best productivity app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Word. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-friendly experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Documents will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet.
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
• The familiar features you know in Word – Images, charts, footnotes, formulas, tables are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet.
• The Word app is designed for one-handed use on your phone, with controls at the bottom of the screen. No keyboard or mouse required.
• Save time by using one of the handy templates for your task list, research paper or family update.
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Be productive anywhere with touch-first Word app. Create, read and make edits on-the-go with easy access to your documents in the cloud.
• Create beautiful documents with Word. It’s easy to insert textboxes, charts and images with the touch of your fingers.
• Get a rich reading experience with Word. Reflow view adapts your document to fit perfectly on your Android Phone so you can read e-book style with simple swipes.
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off.
• Your documents are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your work and ideas with others right from your Android phone and tablet.
• Easily share your documents with the cloud-connected Word app
• Track changes, comment and mark-up docs so everybody knows the thinking behind the edits
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment.
Microsoft Word’s Requirements: 1.OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported) 2.1 GB RAM or above
Editors Notes:I’ve been using MS Office for many years and love it. I’m glad there’s an app that I can use on my phone. All other document apps that I’ve used before were not to my liking. Now, I can finish writing my book and sync it to my laptop and vice versa.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 18
- Requires: Android 4.4 and up
- File Name: Microsoft Word.apk
- Updated: November 19, 2015
- File Size: 27.5MB
DISCLAIMER: Microsoft Word is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Microsoft Word
- • Reduced app size:40-percent reduction in app size so the Word app is lighter and faster to install.
- • Compliance in the enterprise: Word complies with Android for Work and supports Android M for Enterprise.
- • Sign-in simplification: Selecting your sign-in details is easier than ever before.
- • Cloud font support: Download your favorite font from the cloud so you can write with the fonts you like.