Music Studio Lite Description
Worst than walk band Here we provide Music Studio Lite V 2.0.4 for Android 4.1++ +++ From the makers of FL Studio Mobile 2 +++
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for mobile devices with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 11 studio-quality instruments (123 in the full version), a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
• Why is there a latency between touching a key and hearing the sound?
The latency is quite high on many Android devices, see the FAQ in the in-app help.
• Why are black bars visible at the left and right screen borders on quiet a few Android devices?
This known issue will be resolved in a future update.
AWARDS & REVIEWS OF THE FULL VERSION
• "A recent composition of mine started with Music Studio" – Jason Hayes, lead composer of "World of Warcraft"
• "Music Studio is loaded to the brim with features and is a no brainer for composers" – AppAdvice.com
• "If you’re at all serious about your music you can’t really afford to miss out on this app." – razorianfly.com
• Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• 11 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• Audio file import (wav and m4a)
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 10 drum loops
• High-quality reverb and resonant filter and limiter effect
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo and signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• Basic MIDI hardware input support
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
LIMITATIONS OF THE LITE VERSION
• Saving, exporting and sharing is disabled, hence only one song can be created.
• Only 11 instead of 123 instruments are available.
• The number of audio tracks is limited to 2 (up to 127 in the full version).
• 3 Effects are not available: Delay, EQ and Amp
• Only 10 instead of 100 beats
• MIDI import/export is disabled.
• No add-on packages (+60 instruments)
Visit the forum at www.xewton.com – Questions, feedback and bug reports are welcome!
Video tutorials are available on the Xewton YouTube channel.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
It could use a little more effort with the orchestral strings by giving it more depth. It seems almost held back. Opportunities were missed with the drums, but all in all, fairly good app.
Download Music Studio Lite APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 26
- Requires: Android 4.1 and up
- File Name: Music Studio Lite.apk
- Updated: January 13, 2018
- File Size: 97.4 MB
DISCLAIMER: Music Studio Lite is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Music Studio Lite
- • Basic MIDI hardware input support• Polyphony increased to 128• Trash folder to prevent accidental deleting or overwriting• File renaming• Bug fixes and stability improvementsPlease support us with your 5 star rating to help keep the updates coming!
History Versions Music Studio Lite
- Music Studio Lite 2.0.4 Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-01-07