Office Documents Viewer Description
Office Documents Viewer (Free) is a file viewer for OpenOffice and Microsoft Office that lets you open any text document without any compatibility issues or corrupted formats.
With Office Documents Viewer (Free), you can open documents that are stored on the internal memory of SD cards, in Dropbox folders, or even downloaded files or those sent as email attachments. Both the interface and functions are very simple, making it easy to use. Office Documents Viewer (Free) has a zoom option to enlarge less visible areas, and it also lets you make copies to print, send, or listen to with the built-in document reader.
– zooming in and out of documents
– searching inside documents
– finding documents containing given words via a full text search across all text documents (requires Android 2.3 or higher)
– copying text from documents
-.reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx, .doc) aloud via Android’s text-to-speech functionality
– printing documents via Google Cloud Print
– day/night mode (requires Android 4.0 or higher)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
– Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
– Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
– When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
– Password-protected Microsoft Office docs cannot be opened
With Office Documents Viewer (Free) you can open almost all formats from OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Microsoft Office 2007, and Microsoft Office 97, as well as other formats such as RTF, HTML, TXT, CSV, PDF, and TSV. This is a great tool for working with many different formats at once, but it also has some drawbacks. For example, large spreadsheets take too long to open, and sometimes they don’t fully appear. Also, documents with images can only be viewed if the format is supported by the Android browser. Finally, password-protected documents cannot be displayed in any way.
I don't have a need to create documents; I just need to occasionally read documents from work. This app helps me do that and does not take up much space.
Download APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 8
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: Office Documents Viewer.apk
- Updated: May 20, 2016
- File Size: 2.3MB
DISCLAIMER: Office Documents Viewer is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Office Documents Viewer
- fix some bugs