Slack is a very good team communication tool, the advantages of this tool is that it can be used directly to provide some services on the existing platform of your team AC attributed to remove, convenient search, ready to use.
Every company needs a place for employees to be able to talk. It’s vital that there is open and effective communication between colleagues and above all, that everything mentioned can be indexed quickly, so that it can be found at a later stage.
• Real time messaging and file sharing for one-to-one and group conversations
• Powerful search and archiving, so you can find information easily
• Hundreds of integrations with apps and services including Dropbox, Asana, Google Drive, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Instantly syncs across all devices
• Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile, and email
• Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive
Use Slack for free for as long as you want. Upgrade to a paid plan for added benefits like increased membership, extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
Slack is the perfect tool for team communication. The app can be divided into as many different topics as you deem fit, but to get you started, you have #general and #random by default.
Make an account and invite your colleagues to become part of the team. Slack can be logged into from the app or the web version, so it won’t be hard to synchronize the content of both devices.
The design is perfect, and extremely usable; it focuses on interaction and is so simple to use. And to top it off, the minimalist design is really attractive and ensures the app doesn't get chaotic.
Download APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 12
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: Slack.apk
- Updated: August 15, 2016
- File Size: 33.5MB
DISCLAIMER: Slack is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Slack
- • Long pressing on a message and choosing Remind me will… remind you about that message after the interval you choose. Which is handy.
- • Slackbot messages that only you can see have been updated to let you know when only you can see them.