Smart Launcher 3 Description
GinLemon’s Smart Launcher 2 is for those who believes organization leads to efficiency. Smart Launcher 2 automatically puts your installed apps into categories you can easily access from the homescreen.Thus, it removes the “home screen” to turn it all in a better organized app drawer. From the vertical left-side bar you can switch from one category to the next (messaging, Internet, games, media, productivity and settings). Obviously, you can re-organize the apps within categories at your very own whim.
– Low resource requirements, save RAM and battery
– Material design
– Quick access to your favourite apps
– Double tap on an icon to start a second app
– Your apps list is automatically sorted by categories
– Search bar for quick search in apps, contacts and web
– Notifications on homescreen
– Turn off the screen with a double tap or just by leaving your device on a flat surface
– Integrated lockscreen with notifications
– Highly personalizable. Tons of themes and lockscreen, support for almost all iconpack
– Plugin architecture. You can download and enable only the features you want
– Security: You can hide apps from the apps grid and protect them with password
– Optimized to be comfortably used both in portrait and landscape mode
– Runs on almost every Android device. Runs on phone, tablet and Google TV
– Community driven development
Notes Editors:Apart from auto-categorizing, Smart Launcher 2 has been optimized for multi-device, supports most-known launchers’ set of icons, allows hiding apps and search them from a quick search bar.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download APK File
- Price: free
- Downloads: 10
- Requires: Android 2.2 and up
- File Name: Smart Launcher 3.apk
- Updated: November 03, 2015
- File Size: 3.7MB
DISCLAIMER: Smart Launcher 3 is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Smart Launcher 3
- - Wallpapers moved on server to reduce APK size (-14%)
- - Added new/updated translations
- - Better memory management when the device is running on low memory
- - new option: set a different search provider (only PRO - experimental)
- - fixed a bug related to the option "improve readability"
- - fixed a bug that caused the main menu to appear when not required.
- - other minor changes